Life Chiropractic of Olney will be awarding minimum of two $500-750 scholarships (pending upon proceeds raised) to promising students in the fields of science or health. The scholarship is open to all high school seniors in Montgomery County. Two scholarships will be awarded from the applicant pool.
- You must be a senior at the above mentioned high schools at the time of application and starting college in the fall of 2023.
- You must be going to college for a science/health related field.
- You must have a 3.0 GPA or higher with two letters of recommendation, one of which must be from a faculty member.
- You must have a completed essay between 500-700 words.
- A completed application printed from: www.lifechiropracticolney.com
- Two letters of recommendation:
- One of which must come from a faculty member
- The other may come from any other non-related adult
- An academic and activities resume listing in and out of school academic accomplishments, extracurricular activities, awards, honors, special projects, volunteer work, organizations you are a member of, internships and employment.
- A 500-700 word essay, 12 pt font, double-spaced addressing one of the three following prompts:
- Describe in detail your overall opinion of what a healthy lifestyle means?
- Why is holistic care such as chiropractic, physical therapy, acupuncture, nutrition, and massage more beneficial than surgery and pain medication?
- From a financial standpoint, the impact of receiving this scholarship would have on your education experience
- Essays with gross grammatical and structural errors and/or unrelated content will not be considered. We advise you to have a teacher or other adult review your essay.
- Current sealed transcript.
For more information, please call (301) 924-6444.